MyCardInfo makes it easy to manage your Northwest Federal credit card securely online:
- Enroll in eStatements
- View transactions, make card payments and transfer balances
- Sign up for credit card text alerts to help prevent fraudulent use
- Set travel memos to help ensure legitimate use of your account
Visit MyCardInfo today. If you're an Online Banking user, you can access MyCardInfo directly by clicking on your credit card within Online Banking.
Mastercard and Visa Transaction Alerts
Use transaction alerts to help keep your credit card account secure - sign up to receive a text message or email when your credit card is used. You can set custom alerts for transaction types and dollar amounts for: purchases over a selected amount, international purchases, online and phone purchases, and declined transactions. Register your Northwest Federal credit card online today.
What you can do to help prevent fraudulent use of your cards:
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Don’t give out your account number to anyone over the phone unless you initiated the call and you’re dealing with a company you trust.
- When shopping online, make sure the site is reputable and secure before entering your account number or conducting a transaction.
- Check your accounts often to make sure there are no unusual transactions.
- Set up alerts (see information above) which help you detect fraud as soon as it happens.
In case of card fraud
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect you’re a victim of fraud, call Northwest Federal immediately at 800-336-3384.
What we’re doing for you
- We have systems in place to monitor your accounts for unusual activity and will notify you if we detect something suspicious. To ensure that we’re able to reach you quickly, please keep your contact information up to date.
- We offer eStatements for credit card accounts and regular monthly statements, to help keep personal information out of the mailbox and out of the hands of dumpster divers.
- We verify identity when members contact us to ensure the security of account information.
- We offer transaction alerts to help protect credit and debit card accounts from fraudulent activity.
- We provide Security & Protection resources on our website with news alerts, safety tips, videos, free publications and other online tools to help you take control of your personal information and keep it from being misused.